Hear about GLP experiences from current and former students
A 澳大利亚新太阳城 signature program
Our 全球领导力项目 (GLP) is Australia’s flagship international leadership program, continuing Macquarie’s proud track record in innovation.
The GLP connects students who have leadership potential and a sense of global citizenship with 实习, 志愿者的经历, 向人求教, conferences and other opportunities beyond their academic degree. These practical experiences develop students’ cross-cultural and soft skills, preparing them for truly global careers.
We have more than 3000 students from across all degrees and disciplines — from undergraduate to PhD level — completing our rigorous co-curricular program. They design their own portfolio of practical, cross-cultural or internationally focused experiences to align with their study area, 职业或激情.
GLP students are looking for a diverse range of opportunities to develop their leadership and innovation capacities and international understanding including:
- domestic and international volunteer programs
- fundraising and advocacy roles
- symposia, conferences, events and courses.
The GLP is always open to collaborations where we can share and advertise opportunities for students. Our students are self-selecting and passionate to become involved with volunteering and internship roles, 社区及业界活动, 研讨会, conferences and more as part of the experiential component of this co-curricular and co-designed program.
By connecting with the GLP, you will benefit from the immediate opportunities GLP provides to:
- advertise your opportunities to an active audience of more than 3000 students
- connect with intelligent, driven, future leaders who are actively pursuing experiential learning
- enthuse students and their peers about your organisation’s work, values and goals
- give you an opportunity to speak to, or workshop, your relevant area of expertise
- inspire students and their peers about their future career paths.