At Macquarie University, we are committed to the highest standards of research integrity.
We expect researchers to manage and conduct their research with utmost professionalism and with respect and regard for humans, 动物与环境, irrespective of their funding situation, 研究领域, experience or working arrangement.
的 Macquarie University Code for the Responsible Conduct of 研究 is aligned with the standards set out in the 澳大利亚的代码 for the Responsible Conduct of 研究 (2018).
How does COVID-19 affect research activities at Macquarie?
Find out more about COVID-19 and potential impacts to Macquarie University students and staff at MQ COVID-19最新信息.
Our commitment to research integrity
- Promote a culture that encourages responsible research.
- Establish good governance and management practices.
- Provide induction, training and continuing education for all researchers.
- Promote effective mentoring and supervision for everyone involved in research.
- Ensure a safe research environment.
- Implement processes and policies to ensure fairness when considering reports of inappropriate research behaviour.
Our expectations of good research conduct
- Maintain high standards of responsible research.
- Ensure that research findings are reported responsibly.
- Respect research participants and be aware of and comply with all requirements of 人类研究伦理.
- Respect animals used in research and be aware of and comply with all requirements of 动物研究伦理.
- Report inappropriate research behaviours.
Macquarie University 研究 Code Complaints, Breaches & 调查程序 (麦格理研究代码 Procedure)
Further information regarding the release of the new 澳大利亚的代码 is detailed at NHMRC科研诚信.
内容所有者: 科研诚信 Last updated: 01 Feb 2022 5:31pm