Undergraduate and postgraduate program tuition fee information for domestic students.
Undergraduate and postgraduate program tuition fee information for international students.
学生 are required to check their “My Finances” account and print their “Statement of Outstanding Charges” on eStudent after enrolling in units and just before the 人口普查日期 for 每个研究期间 you are enrolled into.
你必须按月付费 到期日期 每个研究期间.
的学生 未支付的费用 by the payment 到期日期 listed on their Statement of Outstanding Charges will be 制裁ed.
A 制裁 将阻止您访问:
的学生 未支付的费用 截止日期后还可能面临:
- In some circumstances you can pay after the 人口普查日期 however you will incur a late payment fee of $200 and will have a 制裁 (unless this has been waived due to special circumstances).
- 在这种情况下, you will be withdrawn from all units which have not been paid in full and you will not be able to re-enrol until the next available session of study. The University will communicate with you via your official student email on the action being taken
- Any assessments and assignments you have already submitted will not count towards the subject if you are redoing it
学生 in Tuition Fee Paying courses (including International students) in some circumstances can pay after the 人口普查日期 however they will incur a late payment fee of $200 and will have a 制裁 unless this has been waivered due to special circumstances. 学生也有被取消注册的风险. 在这种情况下, you will be withdrawn from all units which have not been paid in full and you will not be able to re-enrol until the next available session of study. The University will communicate with you via your official student email on the action which will be taken.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, our information about 付款计划 可能会感兴趣. You should do this before your relevant payment 到期日期.
- International students becoming Permanent Residents/NZ citizens OR
- Permanent Residents/NZ citizens becoming 澳大利亚公民s
如果你的住院详情改变了, you must show proof of your new residency to Macquarie University by the next relevant 人口普查日期 为了使变更生效. For any students making upfront payments to the University, you should try to show proof of this change earlier in order to have the correct fees printed on your Statement of Charges by the relevant payment 到期日期.
*For students in Commonwealth Supported (CSP) courses such as a Bachelor’s course, 你也会被要求 在人口普查日期之top，在学生身上填写一份CSP表格 before your fees can be updated to the domestic rates for the relevant study period. You will be advised in a reply if you are required to complete this form.
If you have paid International Fees for the current session of study and change your residency with Macquarie University by the 人口普查日期, you will be eligible for the local (domestic) student fee rates. If there is a difference between this amount and what you have paid already, you can either 请求退款 of any credit amount or be required to pay the difference.
- 完成 改变居住 form.
- Complete a new HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP form (whichever applies) with your Tax File Number (TFN) provided on eStudent，由有关的 人口普查日期 if you are wishing to to defer your unit fees to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) via a HELP loan.
- 有关步骤可在以下网址找到: 转到.mq / ecaf
If you have paid up front and are eligible to defer your fees to a HELP loan, you must notify the Student Revenue Services office before the 人口普查日期 in order to 请求退款. Once the 人口普查日期 has passed, students can no longer change their payment method.